At First Steps we desire to join with parents as we begin the first steps of a preschoolers walk with God. In all areas of our preschool ministry we seek to minister to the whole child - physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
We offer Connection Group, Extended Teaching Care, Preschool Choirs, and for special events we have TeamKID.
Through all these events we focus on eight concepts:
- God - We remind preschoolers that God loves them.
- Jesus - God loves preschoolers and sent Jesus for him/her.
- Bible - A very special book. Preschoolers learn age appropriate Bible stories & Bible verses.
- Creation - God made all things for preschoolers to enjoy.
- Family - God planned for families.
- Self - God made him/her special.
- Church - A happy place to be.
- Community & World - We remind preschoolers that Jesus loves all children around
Preschool Choir is seasonal from August - May from 7:30-8:30 in the Preschool Center.
We offer a secure, clean area for our preschoolers. We love joining parents in the special fun preschool years. We ask that you join us by volunteering once a month so you too will have a time to experience preschool life at church.