Finally! Together Again!
JULY 17, 2020, COVID-19 UPDATE
On June 17, we began meeting again on Wednesday nights. The service begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Worship Center. We follow the same guidelines and procedures that we have been observing on Sunday mornings. You enter through the Mall doors. You are ushered in, seated, and ushered out. This service is for all ages and will last about an hour. The doors will open at 6 p.m.
On Wednesday, July 15, we added preschool, children, and youth activities to the 6:30 p.m. schedule. That means there is Team Kid, Creation Kids, and a Youth Worship Service in addition to the MidWeek Worship Service for all adults in the Worship Center.
In the future, we will add Connection Groups for all ages to our Sunday morning schedule. Connection Groups will meet at 9:30 a.m. and there will be one Morning Worship Service at 10:45 a.m. That will be our “FINALLY! TOGETHER AGAIN!” day! The plan is to reopen our church slowly, step by step.
We will continue to do our part by trying to keep everyone safe, and I encourage you to do your part as well:
- If you have COVID-19, stay home;
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, stay home;
- If you are running a fever, have a persistent cough, or just don’t feel well, stay home;
- If you are part of the Vulnerable Population, stay home;
- If you are still uncomfortable in coming, stay home;
- If you do not want to abide by our guidelines, stay home.
What are those guidelines? I’m glad you asked!
- Everyone will enter the Worship Center through the Mall;
- Everyone will be ushered in, seated, and ushered out;
- Everyone will maintain safe distancing;
- Every family will leave three seats between them and other families;
- Every other row will be left empty;
- Everyone will abstain from shaking hands or giving hugs;
- Masks are not required, but you are welcome to wear one.
I appreciate your cooperation, understanding, and sweet spirit! I hope to see all of you again real soon! And bring someone with you!
Glad I’m Your Pastor,