Westside Baptist Church
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Connecting People to Jesus, One Person at a Time
At First Steps we desire to join with parents as we begin the first steps of a preschoolers walk with God. In all areas of our preschool ministry we seek to minister to the whole child - physically, mentally, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
At First Steps we offer Sunday School, Extended Teaching Care, Gopher Buddies, Preschool Choirs, and for special events we have Team Kids.
Through all these events we focus on eight concepts:
1. God - We remind preschoolers that God loves them.
2. Jesus - God loves preschoolers and sent Jesus for him/her.
3. Bible - A very special book. Preschoolers learn age appropriate Bible stories and Bible verses.
4. Creation - God made all things for preschoolers to enjoy.
5. Family - God planned for families.
6. Self - God made him/her special.
7. Church - A happy place to be.
8. Community and World - We remind preschoolers the Jesus loves all children around the world.
We offer a secure, clean area for our preschoolers. We love joining parents in the special fun preschool years. We ask that you join us by volunteering once a month so you too will have a time to experience preschool life at church.